Every year 15 lakh engineering students were coming into job market; it is a positive aspect in a developing country like India. So whether our industries are ready to use these human resources to good effect for the development of our country and let us have a brief look at opportunities in different sectors for different branches.
Huge Jobs at Engineering
- IT Sector: After the globalization, India became synonym for IT and IT Resourcing. Current turnover of this industry is 108 billion American dollars and created 22lakh jobs in two decades. By 2020 this industry expands to 220 billion dollars and there may be scope for 80 lakh jobs.
- Top Recruiters in IT Sector (Software): DRDO, ISRO, BHEL, DMRO, SIMMONS, Texas Instruments, Intel, Phillips, Motorola, Samsung, Flextronics, INFOSYS, TCS, WIPRO, Accenture, HCL and Tech Mahindra.
- Top Recruiters In Electrical: BHEL, DMRC, NHPC, Power Grid, State Discoms, Crompton Greaves, Simmons, HITACHI, Jindal Steel Power, Reliance, L&T, Tata And Samsung.
- Infrastructure: Currently this field occupies top in our country. By the end of 2020 there will be one trillion investments will come in this field, so it opens gate for nearly 103 million jobs and 22 million jobs from its associates.
- Fertilizer Industry: At present the total sale of chemical products in world is 3.4 trillion dollars, in this India’s share is 108 billion dollars. By 2017 it will expands to 224 billion dollars. Government also thinking to create a special financial houses and wants to encourage investments in petro and chemical fields, so in coming ten years there will be a need of 14000 chemical engineers and totally 1.9 million jobs in their associate sectors will also came into existence.
- Top Recruiters In Bio Technology Industry: BPCL, HPCL, Indian Oil, GAIL, PIRAMIL Health Care, RANBAXY, Hll And Nirma.
- Top Recruiters In Automobile- Mechanical: Maruti Suzuki, Ashok Leyland, TATA, Bajaj, Hero Group, Honda, Hyundai, Cater Pillar, Toyota, GM, ESCORTS AND YAMAHA.
- Top Recruiters In Mechanical: BHEL, BPCL, Indian Oiil, GAIL, NTPC, Ashok Leyland, Honda, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, INFOSYS, TCS, WIPRO, HCL, Tech Mahindra and L&T.
- According to NSDC, in coming 8 years there will be need of 35 million Human Resources in Automobile sector.
- Civil Engineering: According to NSDC, in coming 8 years there will be need of 33 million engineers in civil, 103 million in Infrastructure and 4.6 million in HR will be required.
- Top Recruiters in Top Recruiters: DMRC, RITES, JP, Jayaprakash Associates, Reliance Infra And L&T.
- Top Recruiters in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering: HAL, NAL, DRDO, ISRO, Air India And Jet.
- Top Recruiters in Agriculture Engineering: Amul Dairy, ITC, ESCORTS, Sri Ram Honda, Nestle India and Pro Agro Seeds.
- Top Recruiters in Architecture: DLF, OMEX, Parswanath Developers, Unitech, Marpho Genesis, Hafeez Contractor, JP And Super Tech.
- Top Recruiters in Production Engineering: Indian Oil, ONGC, GAIL, NTPC, Indra Prastha Gas Limited, BPCL, Aditya Birla Group, Abin Off Shore Limited.
- Top Recruiters in Mining Engineering: NMDC, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, GAIL, HPCL, Coal India, Arslor Mittal, Vedanta, Jindal Steel and Baker Hughes.
- Top Recruiters in Textile Engineering: LNJ Bilvaara Group, Reliance Textiles, Arvind Mills, Raymonds, Bombay Dyeing Limited And Rajasthan Petro Synthetics.